The report provides comprehensive data on key areas of interest that you can use to segment your target in-house counsel audience and create successful business strategies:
1) Financial Resources including internal vs external legal spend
2) People including reporting structures
3) Resources and Costs including information on how organisation’s manage internal workflow
4) Managing Work Externally including the type of work in-house counsel outsource
In-house counsel are becoming increasingly sophisticated purchasers of external services. So what determines whether or not an organisation will engage a legal service provider?
What types of work do in-house teams manage and how much of it is outsourced?
How satisfied are your clients? Do you need to adopt a new pricing model? What type of organisations have the highest external spend?
The 2015 Benchmarks and Leading Practices Report is the only report of its kind in Australia, providing a comprehensive analysis of the in-house profession that can help you answer these questions.
The report includes financial metrics of the in-house industry and the characteristics of organisations' external legal spend.
Download your free executive summary here.
To order the full report, complete the online order form.
|PRODUCT||AMOUNT (Inc. GST)|
|2015 online version||$695* ACC Australia Full Members
$995 Non-members (currently working in-house)
$1395 Others (Associate, Student members/law firms)
Special offer: $695 ACC Australia Corporate Alliance Partners
|2015 additional online copies||(maximum of 5) $195 per copy|
|2015 hard copy report||SOLD OUT|
* To qualify for this rate you must be a financial Full Member of ACC Australia or ACC.