ACC Australia Membership
- Connect and learn with a global network of over 40,000 in-house peers across 85 countries
- Participate in 19 different global interest groups related to various areas of law
- Benefit from substantial savings on conferences and seminars across Australia and internationally.
- Join the ACC Australia mentoring program, offering in-house counsel a tailored mentoring program with in-house peers.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- ACC Australia members automatically receive professional indemnity insurance covering them for services provided within the scope of their employment as in-house lawyers
- Access to over 150 FREE CPD workshops delivered annually across Australia with content designed specifically for in-house counsel.
- Choose from over 450 FREE and on-demand webinars.
- Choose from a range of workshops and roundtable events tailored specifically for in-house counsel.
- Australian Corporate Lawyer magazine; delivered to you quarterly
- Digital subscription to the monthly ACC Docket magazine
- Digital subscription to Lexology legal updates
- ACC Australia practical guidance; a free online library covering 14 essential legal topics.
- ACC Australia Contracts portal; allowing you to build legal templates
- The ACC Value Challenge© - providing practical examples of how you can save time and money for your legal department.
- Access to a range of benchmarking and research reports exploring the in-house profession.
ACC Australia advocates on a range of issues that directly affect the practice of law by our members in their capacity as in-house lawyers. These include a range of practicing and licensing matters, as well as issues affecting the professional role and status of in-house counsel including professional privilege.
Rewards for Members
Our Rewards for Members Program is continuously growing, offering members access to discounted products from legal books to financial services and publication subscriptions. Click here to access.